Simply, simply, simply the BEST!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have to thank Nick and Matt at Adams. They hooked me up with several of their products. However, the three products that are absolutely awesome are the Giant Microfiber Towel, the Car Shampoo and the Spray Detailer. My Raptor looks like glass today! Everything that I have received from Adams is simply the best stuff I have ever used and I have been washing and waxing vehicles for over 35 years. Thanks for making such great products!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah adams stuff is top notch. Also the vids of how to's are great and any employee is happy to answer questions. Its nice to know u can get an excellent product along with excellent service. Check out there forum for some great detailing info

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 4

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for your business and the kind words!

I'm always happy to help!!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
tried to take advantage of free shipping today, but everything I was gonna get was out of stock. anyway can i get free shipping and my 10% when its available?

Sorry about some things being out of stock, we are doing our best to get our suppliers to keep up with our demand!

Shoot me a PM with the products you are looking for and I'll see what I can do for you.