RIP Quick Sealant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hscraz

Reaction score
I'll post some pics in the new member area of both. I guess the boat kinda counts too; it does have raptor engine in it at least.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hscraz

Reaction score
Dan, do you guys do promo codes for frf discounts if I order through your website? About to place an order.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan, do you guys do promo codes for frf discounts if I order through your website? About to place an order.

Yes, the FRF discount code is "RAPTOR" for 10% off.

-Dan

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Man that sucks I loved the quick sealant. Thank God I just bought 10 cans two weeks ago with my last order. :pepper:

TEN CANS!!! Hoard much lol! That should last for quite awhile.

-Dan

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, the FRF discount code is "RAPTOR" for 10% off.

-Dan

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

TEN CANS!!! Hoard much lol! That should last for quite awhile.

-Dan

Lol ya it's my OCD I have to buy as much as I can when they have the 15% off sales. I always try to makevthat minus as high as I can lol plus I go through a lot of it as often as I clean my truck.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dan @TheWolf will the In/out Spay work in it's place? I know it leaves the surface a little more greasy and I was worried more dirt would stick to it. I need to prepare ahead of time for when my stock runs out lol. I just like the convenience of being able to spray something on quickly and knock it down after cleaning my wheels because there are times when I clean them and not the whole truck during the week. I'd really like to stick with Adam's products and not have to look elsewhere for a similar item.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Dan @TheWolf will the In/out Spay work in it's place? I know it leaves the surface a little more greasy and I was worried more dirt would stick to it. I need to prepare ahead of time for when my stock runs out lol. I just like the convenience of being able to spray something on quickly and knock it down after cleaning my wheels because there are times when I clean them and not the whole truck during the week. I'd really like to stick with Adam's products and not have to look elsewhere for a similar item.

In & Out Spray won't provide much protection on wheels. It does not last that long, compared to a sealant. It is more of an "appearance" product, it will darken plastics and trim, but gets washed or rained away.

H2O Guard & Gloss would be the product to use, its just not as quick and easy as the aerosol. Give it a try and let me know how you think it works, spray it onto a damp towel, and give the wheel a wipe-down.

One advantage of the H2O Guard & Gloss over the Quick Sealant on wheels, is that the wheel does not have to be dried first. I always used the Master Blaster and a towel on the wheels to get them completely dry before applying Quick Sealant, but with the HGG, the wheels can still be wet.

-Dan

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In & Out Spray won't provide much protection on wheels. It does not last that long, compared to a sealant. It is more of an "appearance" product, it will darken plastics and trim, but gets washed or rained away.

H2O Guard & Gloss would be the product to use, its just not as quick and easy as the aerosol. Give it a try and let me know how you think it works, spray it onto a damp towel, and give the wheel a wipe-down.

One advantage of the H2O Guard & Gloss over the Quick Sealant on wheels, is that the wheel does not have to be dried first. I always used the Master Blaster and a towel on the wheels to get them completely dry before applying Quick Sealant, but with the HGG, the wheels can still be wet.

-Dan

Sounds good thanks and I was lucky and wound up getting 2 gallons of the H2O Guard in the 5 mystery boxes I wound up ordering lol. Along with avton of other great stuff.