Please Welcome Adam's Polishes to FRF!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome (Birdman had a little advantage there)

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

by the way could you put together a raptor cleaning kit say 3 for different prices, and cleaning application's like a total kit, one that you use more of, and the fastest used up supplies. Thanks' because I use to use dish soap on my old f150 lol.
I really have no idea other than we can get some mud on thees trucks.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome (Birdman had a little advantage there)

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

by the way could you put together a raptor cleaning kit say 3 for different prices, and cleaning application's like a total kit, one that you use more of, and the fastest used up supplies. Thanks' because I use to use dish soap on my old f150 lol.
I really have no idea other than we can get some mud on thees trucks.

Dish soap is awesome...for removing any and all wax on that was protecting your paint lol. :)

Have you checked out our website to look through the kits we already offer?

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BTW, Birdman wins the prize for the first order from FRF!

:cheers:

Welcome Nick and Adam's!

Do I win a prize for being one of Adam's first (and continuous) customers? I've been sold on their product line from day one. :party36:

Here's a snip of my first email exchange with Adam when he was just getting active on the F150 forums back in 2004.

Attachments

• Adams Email Capture.jpg
    Adams Email Capture.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 44

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome Nick and Adam's!

Do I win a prize for being one of Adam's first (and continuous) customers? I've been sold on their product line from day one. :party36:

Here's a snip of my first email exchange with Adam when he was just getting active on the F150 forums back in 2004.

That's awesome, thanks for sticking with us!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no need to change product if it works. I'm still in the finding one I like phase. dish soap is not one of them. I'm going to the site now.