Official Adam's Group Guy Thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the risk of getting flamed for necro'ing an old thread (a more recent thread was not found via the search function).....

Anyone know if another round of AdamsPolishes group buy is in the works? I have a $400+ order in my cart over at Adams (to include the 10% code) and would like to check before pulling the trigger.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing at this time - but there will be a sale for the 4th of July weekend with discounts and new products being released, so you may just want to wait for that.

As far as group buys - if there is interest we'll do one, but based on what I've seen a lot of the members here have jumped on our recent storewide sales and stocked up heavy so not sure how much group buy interest there would be at this moment.

Cobra2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Adam - Appreciate the quick reply, I will be standing by for the upcoming sale. (along with some work friends that are Raptor // F-150 owners)

Nothing at this time - but there will be a sale for the 4th of July weekend with discounts and new products being released, so you may just want to wait for that.

As far as group buys - if there is interest we'll do one, but based on what I've seen a lot of the members here have jumped on our recent storewide sales and stocked up heavy so not sure how much group buy interest there would be at this moment.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Looking for some good deals I'm running low on products and microfibers! 4th of July sale sounds great to me!

:patriot::patriot::patriot: