Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
13.5 pounds for my 3 boxes. I have a feeling these will be great.

BTW, After some rain here, and some typical road grime, I went out to clean my truck and it didn't need it. Wow this stuff lasts a long time and the H2O Guard worked great keeping the shine.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First time for the mystery box. Wife will be sore about it but what the hell. I keep her car immaculate.

Thanks for giving us a try, I think you'll like the products. I will even say that once you clean your wife's car with the new stuff, she may just enjoy the results and wonderful smells enough to let you buy more!

I used Adams glass cleaner to clean bathroom mirrors. Upon seeing how good they look my wife said she'd never complain about me ordering Adams products. I spent $400 last month and she just shook her head and laughed. Happy wife, happy life!

You're golden now, wife is on board! Nicely done, and tell your wife I think she is great!

13.5 pounds for my 3 boxes. I have a feeling these will be great.

BTW, After some rain here, and some typical road grime, I went out to clean my truck and it didn't need it. Wow this stuff lasts a long time and the H2O Guard worked great keeping the shine.

Very good to hear the sealants are making it easier for you to keep your truck looking great!

2 boxes here 9.2 lbs.

Thanks for the order! Did you also get some Leather & Interior Cleaner to get those door panels cleaned up?

-Dan