Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got some All Purpose Cleaner (works great on bugs!!!), some Tire Shine, some Car Shampoo and some Rinseless Wash. Thanks @AdamsPolishes!!!

That's a great box! Have you used the Tire Shine before?

Also, don't forget the Rinseless Wash can be diluted to make a sprayable cleaner like Waterless Wash. Just put 2oz of Rinseless Wash into a spray bottle along with 14oz distilled water. It works great as a pre-soak for bugs.

-Dan

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need another mystery box!

I got a chance to use the H20Guard and Gloss this weekend. I'm impressed. Leaves a deep shine, and no worries about glass or trim. I went over almost everything with it. I'll be using it this winter, to boost the protection of my Wolfgang 3.0 sealant. Nice part is that with a gallon, I'll be able to put it on all the cars here and even my buddy's. Left a great, deep wet look (obviously not like caranuba, but much more pronounced than WG 3.0, or some other sealants I've used). Didn't dry the car at all, just sprayed and wiped and rang out the microfiber every so often. Pretty awesome stuff.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need another mystery box!

I got a chance to use the H20Guard and Gloss this weekend. I'm impressed. Leaves a deep shine, and no worries about glass or trim. I went over almost everything with it. I'll be using it this winter, to boost the protection of my Wolfgang 3.0 sealant. Nice part is that with a gallon, I'll be able to put it on all the cars here and even my buddy's. Left a great, deep wet look (obviously not like caranuba, but much more pronounced than WG 3.0, or some other sealants I've used). Didn't dry the car at all, just sprayed and wiped and rang out the microfiber every so often. Pretty awesome stuff.

Thanks for the feedback on the H2O Guard & Gloss! Glad you liked how it turned out! Did you get any pics of the super-shine?

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

I missed out on the mystery box I want to play!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystery Box is a great way to try out new products at a discount, and maybe even get a jackpot box!

Not sure when the next one will be, but I will let you know.

-Dan

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to try the Adams products, just wondering if I should wait for another mystery box or just buy a starter kit

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd like to try the Adams products, just wondering if I should wait for another mystery box or just buy a starter kit

Just go for it. If you don't have a bucket with the grit gard get one and fill it with product. Might wait for a promo with free shipping on an over so much $$ order.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Go for a kit. The Mystery Box has some good savings, but a decent size kit will save you more money than the typical Mystery Box.

The Adam's Can't Touch This Winter Kit adds up to $171.99 if you bought all the products separately, but it is on sale for $117.64. That's almost 32% off.

Then, use the forum discount for another 10% off, bringing it to $105.88.

There is almost always free shipping for orders over $150 (after discounts), so you could get some interior products to get up to the free shipping amount. The Adam's Interior 6 Pack is on sale for $69.99 ($62.99 after forum discount).

Both kits would have you covered really well for $168.87, on your doorstep.

-Dan