MYSTERY BOX! 24 Hours Only!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

ITS BAAAAAAACK!
MYSTERY BOX!!!!!!!!

Daily Special - New Products & Specials - Shop

We've added another wrinkle to the Mystery Box promotion
Now choose a category to narrow down what you'll receive

EXTERIOR MYSTERY BOX:
a box with mostly exterior products like soaps, wheel cleaners, tire dressings, towels, polishes, etc.

INTERIOR MYSTERY BOX:
a box with mostly interior products, like leather care, carpet cleaners, glass products, or maybe even a vacuum...
you never know what might end up in your shipment.

RANDOM:
only for the bravest of Mystery Boxers... this box could have a little of both categories or other items.
The biggest risk comes with the biggest reward... the random category will have some of the biggest deals.

GRAB YOUR MYSTERY BOX AT THE LINK BELOW
Daily Special - New Products & Specials - Shop

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2c809975011c08439b96d208148717c9.jpg

Got my mystery box today! Filled with three packs of waffle weave towels and waterless wash. Question for anyone, how does everyone wash there towels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DAMN. ... missed this!

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Got my mystery box today! Filled with three packs of waffle weave towels and waterless wash. Question for anyone, how does everyone wash there towels?

On a previous mystery box we got some microfiber wash. So we use that in the washing machine.

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You wash cold with a perfume free die and dry on very low. A splash of vinegar in the mix helps to keep the towels soft/absorbing water.

DINODNA

Reaction score
I have been using Adams polishes and waterless wash, etc... since 2003 on my mustang. I'm now using these on my rap.
I have never had a problem with the towels not absorbing, all I have ever done is hot water wash and dry in dryer with NO DRYER SHEET.
btw, if you have never tried
the in & out spray is the best, perfect for plastic that has water spots. (especially around the windshield wiper plastic's.