Hello, my name is Dan, and I love shiny Raptors!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Need video of you protecting the truck then getting the truck dirty and clean again and why it's easer with it protected first. Anyone can clean a clean vehicle.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need video of you protecting the truck then getting the truck dirty and clean again and why it's easer with it protected first. Anyone can clean a clean vehicle.

Exactly!

Check out this video. It is a quick-and-easy wash and seal on a big, filthy truck. The products used are all in the new Adam's Daily Driver Detailing Kit.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a Yamaha pressure washer and have been using a competitors pressure washer foam cannon,

could you tell me how your shampoo compares to Detailers Pro and Blackfire?

I have been experimenting with different shampoos in the cannon trying to find the product I like best. So, I mainly was wanting to know the difference between your shampoo and the DP vs Blackfire product.

thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@jamanrr Here's a photo of the Adam's Car Wash Shampoo out of an MTM Foam Cannon.

IMG_4705.jpg

I have not used the other two shampoos you mentioned.

For paint protection on a truck, I would use a sealant instead of a wax. The sealant will last 2-3x as long as a wax (depends on the wax). Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant will last about 6 months if cleaned with a pH neutral shampoo, and has a really good amount of shine.

-Dan