Adam's Toys For Tots Winter Detail Clinic on Dec 5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Unfortunately due to a low RSVP count and impending inclement weather and low temperatures, we've decided to cancel this detail clinic. We do apologize for anyone that may have already made plans to attend.

Instead of having the toy donation and clinic, Adam will take 10% of all revenue from this Saturday (12/5) for the team to buy toys for children this Christmas and we will donate them all to Toys for Tots!

We will have another detail clinic once the weather warms up in a few months. Stay tuned for further updates, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience. ​

-Dan​

We're very excited to announce a Toys For Tots toy drive and Winter Detail Clinic at Adam's Headquarters on December 5th!

Start time is 9AM, and we will finish up the clinic sometime around Noon.

We have some fun activities planned for this event in addition to the detailing clinic - Santa will be here, we'll have a Bounce House for the kids, and we're giving away a Free Stocking Stuffer to everyone in attendance! Coffee, water, and breakfast/lunch snacks will be provided as well, similar to how we had things set up at the Fall Detail Clinic a few weeks back.

We do ask that you please bring a children's toy to this event as a donation to Toys for Tots. They typically request for toys that do not require batteries, but any toy will certainly be appreciated.

For the Detail Clinic, we plan to cover the following topics:
  • Proper Winter Washing
  • Winter Protection
  • Winter Maintenance

And as always, we will be happy to answer any questions throughout the morning. There will also be a few awards/prizes given out - Cleanest Domestic, Cleanest Import, Farthest Traveled, and Oldest Car Driven!

A full summary of the event is included in the flyer below. We hope you can make it out for this fun event!

Adams_Toys_For_Tots_2015_zpsnrtbgwmc.jpg

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll be doing my best to hit this one too! Always looking to increase my knowledge when it comes to detailing, and there's no better place! :)

Great!

Make sure that you tell them you're from FRF!

-Dan

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roll Call! Who's going to the clinic this Saturday?
@Bandit4142 are you gonna rep for FRF with your red Raptor?
@CrownOffroad, you going to this one?

-Dan

Unfortunately, I will not be attending. I'm throwing a Christmas Party for my employees, and to make sure everyone can attend I had to move it to this Saturday... the 5th. That rules me out... :(

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I will not be attending. I'm throwing a Christmas Party for my employees, and to make sure everyone can attend I had to move it to this Saturday... the 5th. That rules me out... :(

Next time then!

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Unfortunately due to a low RSVP count and impending inclement weather and low temperatures, we've decided to cancel this detail clinic. We do apologize for anyone that may have already made plans to attend.

Instead of having the toy donation and clinic, Adam will take 10% of all revenue from this Saturday (12/5) for the team to buy toys for children this Christmas and we will donate them all to Toys for Tots!

We will have another detail clinic once the weather warms up in a few months. Stay tuned for further updates, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience. ​

-Dan​