Adam's Spring Detailing Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
springsitebannerFORUM_zps58fe715e.png

15% OFF and $5 SHIPPING* when you use the code THINKSPRING

Also check out the Spring Detailing Specials Section for even more savings with special discounted kits and promos!

DEEP WHEEL CLEANER NOW IN GALLONS!

ESSENTIALS DETAIL KIT WITH PREMIUM SHINE UPGRADE FREE!

ESSENTIAL MICROFIBER TOWEL BUNDLE ON SALE!

Many other special deals here, and all prices are BEFORE your 15% discount: Adam's Specials

*Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Excludes Gift Certificates and Limited Edition Items. Flat Rate Shipping Valid within the Continental US Only. Sale Ends 3/31/13 at 11:59pm MST.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome. Looks like I am going to have to get the flex and one of the machine buffing kits!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick, 15% off doesn't come around very often. Great time to use it on a big ticket item like a machine kit!

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just placed my order & will be trying it out on some of my customer's bikes, as well as my own. If your product is as advertised, I am happy to pass along a good product to my customers.
:happy160:

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time Adams customer! Just placed order for leather conditioner and the undercarriage spray and brush. Gotta try these out and im sure ill be back for more. Thx.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is on the way! The Raptor, Audi and the new Jeep I got last week (picking up at Mikes Off Road here tomorrow after 12k of mods) will be given the treatment this weekend if the product arrives tomorrow! Cannot wait to see what they will look like after!