Adam's Polishes supports the Wounded Warrior Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As many of you know, Adam's Polishes sincerely appreciates those who serve our country.

Throughout the years we have raised thousands of dollars for the Wounded Warrior Project, and we will always continue that tradition. If you don't know what they do, you can read more about the Wounded Warrior Project here: Veterans Charity Organization that Honors & Empowers Wounded Warriors | Wounded Warrior Project

This Veterans Day, we want to thank all of those who serve our country.

We are also excited to announce that 20% of all revenue (not profit, revenue) today through midnight will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So .5% of what you donate might make it to those they actually claim to support. I would have picked a charity with a better % of funds that actually make it to the cause they are supporting. WWP is like the NFL now..

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So .5% of what you donate might make it to those they actually claim to support. I would have picked a charity with a better % of funds that actually make it to the cause they are supporting. WWP is like the NFL now..

Not sure where the 0.5% figure came from. According to charitynavigator.org the programs and services delivered by WWP account for 59.9% of donations.

It does appear that there is some controversy with WWP regarding the executive salaries and bonuses.

I will share your sugggestion of looking for a charity with a higher percentage of donations used to support this cause, but it would be for next year.

Thanks
Dan

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They have fallen under quite a bit of scrutiny lately and are not what they started out as. I would recommend any of the following:

4 Wheel to Heal
Fisher House Foundation
Dogs on Deployment

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They have fallen under quite a bit of scrutiny lately and are not what they started out as. I would recommend any of the following:

4 Wheel to Heal
Fisher House Foundation
Dogs on Deployment

Thanks for the sugestions! I will pass those along.

Have you heard of Hope For The Warriors?

-Dan

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The .5% was my exaggeration to point out that they spend way to much on things other than what they state as the mission. I used to give $5k a year to WWP but it now goes to Fisher House who spends most of the money taken in what they actually state.

just Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's hard to find a charity that isn't dedicated to a specific group of service members, so if anyone's looking for another good option that supports literally every SM out there, the USO is a good option.

Most of what WWP can claim as assistance/support to vets seems to be WWP branded merchandise. It's just another brand now, in my opinion.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The .5% was my exaggeration to point out that they spend way to much on things other than what they state as the mission. I used to give $5k a year to WWP but it now goes to Fisher House who spends most of the money taken in what they actually state.

I just looked up Fisher House Foundation, and they are at 91%, that's impressive!

Thanks
Dan