Adam's Polishes SPRING SALE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It has been a couple/three years; I like to buy in mass quantities...

OK, makes sense now. When we switched over to the new website, some of the accounts did not migrate properly.

Thanks for mass order! You'll have some new products to try out.

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sale ends tonight at midnight MST.

This is a good one.

Get 15% Off, Buy A Gallon Get A FREE 16oz, & Free Shipping Over $75.00 (lower 48 states), plus a free 2oz Sample in each order.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just checked out the Adams website and came across this genius idea- Adam's Polishes Hose Slide | Car Washing Supplies definitely getting some of these

Yep, the Hose Slides are awesome!

They work great with the PVC coated pressure washer hose that I use. Only had one pop out when a loop in the hose caught the back edge of the slide.

I also tested them with a rubber Craftsman hose, to see how the extra drag of the rubber surface would work, and found that pulling the hose away from the truck would sometimes pop it loose. Did not have any problem pulling the rubber hose under the truck, as the Hose Slide was supported by the tire, but going the other direction was hit-and-miss.

I have not tried a regular garden hose with the coated jacket (as opposed to a true rubber hose like the Craftsman or a Goodyear), but I would assume it would be less of an issue and more like the PVC coated pressure washer hose.

I did have to retrain myself not to whip or yank on the hose like I had been doing for so long when it would hit the tire. Just a smooth, even pull on the hose and it slides right by.

Hose Slide.jpg

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And @AdamsPolishes you were right. Finally motivated myself to place ANOTHER order, f**k me, but I really needed more HGG and this was the perfect time. Also got some of that In and Out spray on sale, and a buttery wax applicator. Cha-ching, another Benjamin to Adam's Polishes lol.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And @AdamsPolishes you were right. Finally motivated myself to place ANOTHER order, f**k me, but I really needed more HGG and this was the perfect time. Also got some of that In and Out spray on sale, and a buttery wax applicator. Cha-ching, another Benjamin to Adam's Polishes lol.

Thanks man!

Gotta spend money to save money!

-Dan