Adam's Polishes - Roll Call GIVEAWAY!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been using Adams products since October 2016 it's hard to pick just one favorite because they are all so good. My foam cannon and the guard and gloss are at the top of my list!

Rico'14

Reaction score
I have been using Adams Polishes since 2014. I was introduced to them by @YukonJoe. I have quickly acquired a large collection. I commonly use the VRT, Revive Polish, Buttery Wax, Detail Spray(original and Pumpkin Spice), Waterless Wash, Clay bars, And my personal Favorite Is the Patriot Wax. I have Detailed cars for many many years. Of all the products I have used over the years. The perfection and depth of color that Adams Polishes delivers has made a LIFETIME Customer out of me. Thank you for the High Quality Product.

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been using Adam's products since 10/16. our favorite is the foam gun, car shampoo combo. not only is it a superior product for your car, depending on who's holding the gun, it is also a nice body wash. yea,,, thanks Adams'...