Adam's Polishes NOVEMBER Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sale ends tonight at midnight MST.

-Dan

Dan, placed an order this morning but wanted to check if you guys still have the instructional DVD's? I'm putting together a detailing kit for a family member and wanted to include the DVD. It used to be an item that could be put into the cart, but I couldn't find it.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan, placed an order this morning but wanted to check if you guys still have the instructional DVD's? I'm putting together a detailing kit for a family member and wanted to include the DVD. It used to be an item that could be put into the cart, but I couldn't find it.

The DVDs are no longer available. Not many DVDs were sold since the videos are all on the website and YouTube.

-Dan

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just tried the h2o guard and gloss. This stuff is amazing. Easy and fast to use. And it brings out the flake in the paint
869b302375cf63d263d18f8b8c2092c1.jpg
6c2ae8f537a9fc4a5dafd6c73e22ec6f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just tried the h2o guard and gloss. This stuff is amazing. Easy and fast to use. And it brings out the flake in the paint

That Jeep looked pretty good on my phone, but now that I see it on a big monitor, I have to say WOW! Amazing shine!

I'm waiting to see what good Black Friday sales you guys run and hopefully someone lets some hints drop to his Raptor brothers. :mwah1:

Attention Raptor Brothers and Sisters!

There will be a Black Friday Sale!

And if enough of you make very large orders, there might also be a Cyber Monday Sale, so you can order some more!

:ROFLJest:

Also, a new ADAM'S LEATHER SCENTED AIR FRESHENER was pre-released, and it is available in a 6-pack!

AF-LC.PNG

-Dan