Adam's Polishes NOVEMBER Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Pumpkin Spice does smell nice!

UdXdieV.jpg

The Plush Orange Microfiber towel is the same type of towel as the Borderless Gray, just a different color. The Plush Orange are available with a quantity discount, which makes a dozen of these about half the cost of the gray ones.

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love the glass cleaner.
What rag do you recommend to use with it?

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

Adam's Microfiber Glass Cleaning Towel is a very low nap, tight weave towel that works great on glass.

blue_glass_towel_2.png

To get a streak-free finish, always use two towels. One for cleaning by using the Glass Cleaner, and then a dry one to buff off any residue. For interior glass, I will spray the glass cleaner onto the towel outside of the truck, then wipe the glass with the damp towel. This keeps from overspraying onto plastic areas.

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks Dan. That's what I was doing wrong. I need to use both of them.

Yep!

One more tip - Only use the glass towels on glass, don't use them to wipe off overspray from your dash or doors, as they can pick up residues from these surfaces and then streak on your glass.

For example, if you have Leather Conditioner on the dash, then use the glass towel to wipe off glass cleaner overspray, the towel can pick up the Leather Conditioner and transfer it to the glass.

-Dan

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep!

One more tip - Only use the glass towels on glass, don't use them to wipe off overspray from your dash or doors, as they can pick up residues from these surfaces and then streak on your glass.

For example, if you have Leather Conditioner on the dash, then use the glass towel to wipe off glass cleaner overspray, the towel can pick up the Leather Conditioner and transfer it to the glass.

-Dan
*****... leather conditioner. That's for sitting on my shelf, not using. Haha.

Ok good tips. At least I get to clean the glass. That's a safety issue that I must make time for.

These buggers keep me more than busy.
e18f8efb84ffd0f2021c04cccd7322a9.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Order some good stuff, and get a free "Gloss Boss" sticker.

gloss_boss_24.jpg

-Dan