Adam's Polishes MEMORIAL DAY Sale!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For this Memorial Day, we have a few special patriotic-themed items back in stock to honor those who gave their all for our country. There is a full message below from Adam, but for this Memorial Day Weekend, we are donating 5% of every sale to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund.

20% off individual chemical products and towels
15% off everything else (except Rupes and Cyclo)
Free shipping on orders over $100 (CONUS only)

No discount code needed!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

memorial_day_2017_1_zps9moinwpo.jpg
memorial_day_2017_2_zpssxrjdb84.jpg
memorial_day_2017_3_zpsjsaxqtg3.jpg
memorial_day_2017_4_zpsjx0yinyu.jpg
memorial_day_2017_5_zpsmtyudf4y.jpg

A note from Adam Pitale:
"The United States of America.” Just say that out loud... doesn’t that bring an instant feeling of pride? I always get goose bumps when hearing the Pledge of Allegiance, or the National Anthem, as I did at the Colorado Rockies baseball game last week. Watching that huge red, white, and blue flag waving above the stadium, I was overwhelmed with the pride of being an American. I was also overwhelmed with gratitude, for those who died defending our incredible nation. Memorial Day is possibly one of the most significant American holidays, honoring the brave who died for our incredible country. On behalf of all here at Adam’s Polishes, we would like to give humble gratitude to those who gave their lives for the USA.

As a humble offering to deserving families, we will be donating 5% of all revenues generated through this Memorial Day special, to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. We are not donating a percentage of profits, ‘proceeds,' or, ‘a portion of...' We are donating 5% of sales, during this promotion. Your purchases will be supporting families in need, who lost a loved one in service to The United States of America.

The Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund is a leader in supporting the men and women of the Armed Forces and their families. Begun in 2000 and established as an independent not-for-profit organization in 2003, the Fund has provided nearly $200 million in support for the families of military personnel lost in service to our nation, and for severely wounded military personnel and veterans. These efforts are funded entirely with donations from the public, and hundreds of thousands of individuals have contributed to the Fund.

Thanks for your support of America, and of those who gave it all so we could enjoy the safety and freedom we enjoy today. I’m proud to be the founder of a company that supports American manufacturing. It’s an honor.

Sincerely,
Adam Pitale, Founder, Chief Detailer

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

If you need any chemicals or microfiber towels, the current 20% off sale only happens once or twice a year.

And don't forget that 5% of all sales this weekend gets donated to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. :patriot: