Adam's Polishes GALLON GROUP BUY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Send payment to [email protected] via PayPal? That way requested first and last name. I also tried from the website via PayPal and it wouldn't show discount price. Please set me straight.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Send payment to [email protected] via PayPal? That way requested first and last name. I also tried from the website via PayPal and it wouldn't show discount price. Please set me straight.

Sorry for the confusion, I should have explained that better.

I will send you a PM for your info, then my buddy in the office will send you a PayPal invoice via email. Once you pay that invoice, then your gallons will ship out.

I will add this to the first post.

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did I make it I'll pick as soon as I get out of the field

Gotcha! Thanks Wilson!

For the rest of you, there are only four spots left in this Group Buy.

Its a great deal. If you pick four of the higher priced gallons in this Group Buy, your savings could be 36% off regular price.

Get four of the $60 gallons, and you save 41%.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotcha! Thanks Wilson!

For the rest of you, there are only four spots left in this Group Buy.

Its a great deal. If you pick four of the higher priced gallons in this Group Buy, your savings could be 36% off regular price.

Get four of the $60 gallons, and you save 41%.

so how did I do? I was going to pick 8 and take 2 spot's but the wife has really been using the you have all that Adams stuff haha