Adam's Polishes ELF Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ONLY ONE DAY LEFT FOR GUARANTEED CHRISTMAS DELIVERY!

Today is the last day to order to make sure that packages arrive to you before Christmas Day. The sale continues until Friday at midnight, but we cannot guarantee you will receive your order before Christmas if it is placed tomorrow.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a few hours left to make sure there are detailing supplies under the Christmas tree!

elf.gif

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Missed the shipping deadline? Put a Gift Card under the tree!

Through December 22nd at 2pm MST, enjoy FREE 2ND DAY SHIPPING ON ALL GIFT CARDS. Please note, this 2nd day promotion only applies to gift cards. Orders with additional products will be separated and shipped via ground delivery.

Just select: "Free Shipping (Gift Cards Will Ship FREE Via 2nd Day Express Delivery)" at checkout.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP GIFT CARDS

Gift Card.jpg

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LAST MINUTE GIFT-GIVING SOLUTIONS!​

last-minute-header.jpg

FREE 2ND DAY SHIPPING ON GIFT CARD KITS
Order must be placed by 2pm MST on Tuesday, December 22nd to guarantee Christmas delivery.​

christmas_sale_code-24.jpg

adams_polishes_50_dollar_kit.jpg

100_kit.jpg

Meet the Team!​

team.jpg

A Note from Adam

On behalf of the Adam's team, I'd like to thank you for your steadfast loyalty. By a wide margin, 2015 was the most successful in Adam's 16 year history. I am simply awed by the growth you helped us achieve, and am humbled to have earned and kept you as a customer. We are doing a few things right apparently, but how can we improve? I'd love your input! Please email me directly with your thoughts: [email protected]
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and God bless you and your family this season.

GIVEAWAY for a Detailing Kit!

win_kit.jpg

Enter to win a little something for yourself this Christmas!
Two lucky people will win this Adam's Winter Wash Detailing kit, and we'll be shipping it via 2nd Day Delivery to ensure that it arrives before Christmas.
Winners will be announced on our website Tuesday December 22nd at 2pm MST.
Find out more details and enter to win here: http://adamspolishes.com/giveaways

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind that this Giveaway is for all forums, social media, and the email announcement.

-Dan

D

Deleted member 12951

Anyone here won?

Dan, is that you?

c6ee8c946f055b0aab690c95304d79f3.jpg