Adam's Polishes ELF Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Fixy the linky, thanks man!

-Dan

Those MetroVac units? I have one that looks like it called a datavac that I use to clean the insides of computers. Looks like that one is the SK-1 model since it has twice as much amps as mine. Mine puts out quite the air so gotta imagine that one would be awesome. I can contest that if it is metrovac, their equipment is awesome and glad that Adam's teamed up with those folks. Adam's price is one of the lowest price around.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Only one day left for Christmas delivery.

Orders must be placed by midnight (MST) on Thursday, December 17th.

christmas_sale_header-25.jpg

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those MetroVac units? I have one that looks like it called a datavac that I use to clean the insides of computers. Looks like that one is the SK-1 model since it has twice as much amps as mine. Mine puts out quite the air so gotta imagine that one would be awesome. I can contest that if it is metrovac, their equipment is awesome and glad that Adam's teamed up with those folks. Adam's price is one of the lowest price around.

Yep, it is the MetroVac Blaster SideKick SK-1.

Works great for getting the water out of the cracks, vents and crevices so you don't get drip streaks on your clean truck.

I added a 3-foot hose to mine, which makes it easier to use.

20140914_145537.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score