Adam's Polishes Detailing Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Could you put the link in your signature to make it easier for us to find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a link in my signature line on the FRF website, but I see that it does not show up on Tapatalk.

I need to figure out how to get a link into every post without having to type it in.

@Yukon Joe, how do you get this into each of your posts? Do you type it in each time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a Craven Dip Stick
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Holiday Cheer "Giving Back" Event. - Page 15 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet thread Dan. Thanks. I'm subbed so I can get to it with soapy hands. Lol...

I think you can make it a sticky thread under your vendor section.

As for the signature for TAT.
On the first section when you open TAT, where you see all the different forms you subscribe to listed. Go to settings.

About half way down you will see the setting for signature. Choose the custom setting.

Now add what ever you want and save.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $5 for a chance to win a fog light kit
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=938032
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

VOTE VOTE VOTE
https://polldaddy.com/poll/9218785/
For your favorite five.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes I got a set of KO2s and i am debating running the white letters out. What is the best product to get them shiny and white? This is what i am currently working with

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450822708.950138.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450822716.774375.jpg

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@AdamsPolishes I got a set of KO2s and i am debating running the white letters out. What is the best product to get them shiny and white? This is what i am currently working with

Those tires look good!

The best product for the white lettering is Super VRT. Some people report that you can use Tire Shine, but you have to make sure and wipe the yellow Tire Shine off of the white letters. Because of this, I would stick with the SVRT.

Scrub first with All Purpose Cleaner to remove any dirt or mold release, then rinse well and allow to dry before applying the dressing.

The key to keeping them white is in the application method of the SVRT. Apply to the white lettering using a clean foam applicator WITHOUT wiping the applicator onto the rest of the sidewall. This prevents transferring black off of the sidewall and onto the white lettering. Then, when applying the SVRT to the rest of the sidewall, avoid wiping across the white letters that have already been dressed.

I would suggest using a Foam Block Applicator to apply just to the lettering, and then a different foam block or the Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator to apply to the rest of the sidewall.

-Dan

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those tires look good!

The best product for the white lettering is Super VRT. Some people report that you can use Tire Shine, but you have to make sure and wipe the yellow Tire Shine off of the white letters. Because of this, I would stick with the SVRT.

Scrub first with All Purpose Cleaner to remove any dirt or mold release, then rinse well and allow to dry before applying the dressing.

The key to keeping them white is in the application method of the SVRT. Apply to the white lettering using a clean foam applicator WITHOUT wiping the applicator onto the rest of the sidewall. This prevents transferring black off of the sidewall and onto the white lettering. Then, when applying the SVRT to the rest of the sidewall, avoid wiping across the white letters that have already been dressed.

I would suggest using a Foam Block Applicator to apply just to the lettering, and then a different foam block or the Pro Tire Hex Grip Applicator to apply to the rest of the sidewall.

-Dan

Thanks. Looks like i will be placing an order! Any upcoming sales i should be aware of?