Adam's Polishes Detailing Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I still think you should link raptor specific supply's

For example detail spray used for drying or in between washes Adam's Detail Spray 16oz | Adam's Polishes Quick Detailer | The Best Detail Spray

And if possible the video on how to or letting everyone know the video is under just scroll down.

Good idea Wilson. I will add links to the products, but posting each video in the thread might make it too long. I did not add any pics to the posts so that it would be easier to scroll through on a phone when someone might be in the middle of a detail. Pics also seem to load too slow when you are in a hurry trying to find something.

Since each of the current videos is on the product page on AdamsPolishes.com they are easy to get to.

However, I might make one of the reserved posts just for videos, where I can post specific ones that are more relevant and perhaps an older version that is hard to find on YouTube.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Or you could see if Adams will do a raptor wash detail video start to finish make sure you start with a dirty truck! We already know you have it all adamized. that would show the ease of cleaning a dirty truck and show us how you go about it.
In your video referring to your list of where the product is. Example part 2 VINYL GRAPHICS

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not that I expected anything less but awesome job Dan. This is a great writeup with a ton of good info that should help answer a lot of people's questions. I'm sure it will also bump up sales some now that people know which products work best each application. Not to sound mushy and gay but we're lucky to have someone like you on the forum with the knowledge and willingness to share it of how to properly clean and detail our vehicles. Thanks for that buddy.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone, and you're welcome, I am glad to help out.

Just remember, when you need to stock up on premium detailing supplies from Adam's Polishes, always start your shopping spree with a CLICK FROM A LINK in FRF.

By tracking all the sales from FRF members as actually coming from this forum, we will get more attention when it comes to promotions and marketing.

-Dan

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone, and you're welcome, I am glad to help out.

Just remember, when you need to stock up on premium detailing supplies from Adam's Polishes, always start your shopping spree with a CLICK FROM A LINK in FRF.

By tracking all the sales from FRF members as actually coming from this forum, we will get more attention when it comes to promotions and marketing.

-Dan

Could you put the link in your signature to make it easier for us to find?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk