Adam's Polishes Bronco Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We're Colorado-Proud here at Adam's Polishes, home of our headquarters!​

Join us in celebrating the Denver Broncos Super Bowl 50 victory and get 18% off of your entire
order, in honor of #18 Peyton Manning, from now until Wednesday at midnight MST!*​

Use the code "CHAMPS" during checkout!​

(*Discount excludes machines and machine polisher kits)​

broncosmobile_zps5hkkskhs.png

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Order coming your way before its to late tonight. foam gun , couple gallons, and some extras. Getting while the getting is good.

Thank you!

Everyone else, the sale ends tonight at midnight MST.

-Dan

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you!

Everyone else, the sale ends tonight at midnight MST.

-Dan
I went on the website and im so confused with all of the products. Going to have to do some more research on there, lol. For example: tire dressing and then there is srvt or whatever stuff, lmao. Do you have a catalogue that can be mailed out?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I went on the website and im so confused with all of the products. Going to have to do some more research on there, lol. For example: tire dressing and then there is srvt or whatever stuff, lmao. Do you have a catalogue that can be mailed out?

Yes, it can be confusing. The sample I gave you is the Tire Shine. The Super VRT (SVRT) can be used on tires, but it is more of a trim dressing and can be used on matte vinyl.

The catalog I have is a few years old, so it is a little outdated. We are working on new, updated catalogs now, and they should be out sometime in March or early April.

In the meantime, check out the first post of this thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f209/adams-polishes-detailing-guide-45736/

It gives a brief description of each product and what it is used for.

-Dan