Adam's Polishes 15% Off and New Products

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered gallon each of H2O Guard, Glass Cleaner, and Shampoo, plus 3 cans in/out spray with free pistol grip spray tool, thanks for the 15% off and free shipping!

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered stuff I've been wanting, thanks!

Thank you!

Did you guys redo your short handled brushes? A while back they were on clearance. Or at least the blue one was.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

I don't recall seeing which brushes were on clearance, but the Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush (blue) and the Short Wheel Brush (red) have been out since last summer or so.

If you need some new brushes, the new Wheel Brush Kit is a good deal. The Wheel Woolie really works good getting into the wheels.

Ordered gallon each of H2O Guard, Glass Cleaner, and Shampoo, plus 3 cans in/out spray with free pistol grip spray tool, thanks for the 15% off and free shipping!

That's a good order to get stocked up. Thanks!

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you!

I don't recall seeing which brushes were on clearance, but the Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush (blue) and the Short Wheel Brush (red) have been out since last summer or so.

If you need some new brushes, the new Wheel Brush Kit is a good deal. The Wheel Woolie really works good getting into the wheels.

-Dan

I can definitely vouch for the wheel woolie. It makes cleaning the methods at least bearable. Dan, how come whenever I use the tire brush it makes my tires all brown and scratched up looking? Some APC and Carwash soap takes most of it off but I stopped using my tire brush because it makes them look terrible... what am I doing wrong?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan, how come whenever I use the tire brush it makes my tires all brown and scratched up looking? Some APC and Carwash soap takes most of it off but I stopped using my tire brush because it makes them look terrible... what am I doing wrong?

You're not doing anything wrong. The Deep Clean Tire Scrub Brush has stiff bristles, which allow it to scrub off caked-on mud and other grime. I think what you may be seeing is this stiff brush scrubbing off your tire dressing, leaving the brownish rubber showing.

For a typical maintenance wash, where the tire is a little dirty but not terrible, I use the 20" Fender Brush to scrub the tires, and typically only use Car Wash Shampoo. I will only use All Purpose Cleaner if they are really dirty, since it can get on the wheel and degrade any sealant that you might have applied.

Then, maybe once a month or so, or it I get into some mud, will I use APC on the tires and wheels, but then I will reapply sealant to the wheels.

Also, as you might have already found, keeping the tires sealed up with Tire Shine keeps the mud from soaking it and staining, which makes it easy to wash them with the Fender Brush and Car Wash Shampoo.

Let me know how this works for you.

-Dan