Adam's Paint Correcting Polish Review from Phil @ Detailer's Domain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Phil Yiu from Detailer's Domain recently posted a review of our new Paint Correcting Polish over on his forum.

Take a few minutes and read through it. As he states, Phil has always been very critical of the "lack of power" of our old polishes. He seems to have different feelings now...

Prodcut Review: Adam's Paint Correcting Polish

Here are a few pictures from the thread:

DSC_6210_zps5df2ec52.jpg

DSC_6203_zps98f78790.jpg

DSC_6216_zpsb2504d6a.jpg

DSC_5849JJJcopy_zps0e9d1d15.jpg

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been following Philip for about 3 years back when I first got my AMG. He was a regular poster on my AMG forum in fact. He does amazing work and I personally consider him an expert. If he is a fan of a product, then I am too!

Congrats to you guys at Adam's. That's a great endorsement.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I've been following Philip for about 3 years back when I first got my AMG. He was a regular poster on my AMG forum in fact. He does amazing work and I personally consider him an expert. If he is a fan of a product, then I am too!

Congrats to you guys at Adam's. That's a great endorsement.

Absolutely agree, Phil's opinion is about as respected as it gets in most detailing circles.

When we had our dealer training event out at the warehouse in April, this product was in the late stages of development. Phil was using it with the Cyclo on a hammered rental car and there were about 50 people (about 95% of them were our dealers) crowded around Phil watching him work with the new goods.

He'd look up and smile about every 15 seconds, and the smile continued to grow each time he looked up. We knew right then that we had something good on our hands!