Adam's New Trim Coating & Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Announcing the New Ceramic Trim Coating!

A durable ceramic barrier that darkens and keeps trim looking new for a minimum of a year.
Use it on plastic side mirrors, wiper cowls, bumper inserts, and even rubber trim around windows, leaving a nice satin, semi-gloss appearance.

To celebrate, enjoy 15% off most products
(excludes Rupes, Cyclo, Mystery Box, Ceramic Trim Coating Kit)

Plus, the Mystery Box is available during this sale!
(as requested by @The Macf)

Use discount code OCT16

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

uhe4700.jpg
M6hv4AR.png
7pUJrUG.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

Saw this trim coating in an email today and reading about. Seems like some work to use it, leaving your vehicle indoors for 24hrs after using the Coating prep and Rubber cleaner before applying.

Dan, can you provide some info on it? Have you used it on your raptor yet?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw this trim coating in an email today and reading about. Seems like some work to use it, leaving your vehicle indoors for 24hrs after using the Coating prep and Rubber cleaner before applying.

Dan, can you provide some info on it? Have you used it on your raptor yet?

Yes, it takes some technique to apply and time to cure. I have been told the product is somewhat sticky, and that the applicator and any towels for wiping residue have to be discarded, since the product cannot be cleaned out.

I have not used it on my truck yet. Samples for testing were limited, and the retail quantities of this product just arrived at the warehouse this week.

The trim on my Raptor is in better than new shape, since I have kept it sealed and protected, the first year with the Quick Sealant (that is no longer available), and then with H2O Guard & Gloss.

Once my kit arrives, I will probably use it on some faded trim on a friend's car, so see how it restores neglected trim.

I have been told that on the F150 in that video, the Trim Coating was applied to all the plastic and rubber trim, including the rubber moldings below the windows, and it made them look great.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Welcome to the world of coatings LOL. They're expensive...

If you only need to apply it to your trim once a year, seems well worth it to me.

Very good point. And this kit comes with 50ml of coating, which is more than enough for multiple vehicles, even with all the trim on a Raptor.

How many vehicles or applications depends both on the amount of trim being done, and also application method (ie not soaking the applicator).

Also, this coating cannot be washed out of applicators or towels, so careful application is important. While additional microfiber applicators will be available soon, you can get more than one use of the applicator by only using one side of the applicator for each vehicle (each has 4 long sides and two smaller ends). Just clean and prep all the trim first, then apply the coating to all the trim at one time, so the coating does not cure in the applicator before you are done.