Adam's HGG and Towels Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A gallon of H20 Guard and Gloss
Plus a 12-pack of Borderless Gray Towels
For only $99.99 including free shipping to the continental US.

That's 33% off regular prices!

This Group Buy is limited to the first 25 people that sign up.
Post a reply that you're in NOW!​

Once the list is full, I will coordinate ordering info via PM.​

adams_polishes_h2o_guard_and_gloss_gallon.jpg

adams_polishes_borderless_grey_towels_12pack.jpg

@hh65flyer @Mariner @AbnMP13 @Mluis11 @Wilson @Jimbo @The Macf @WyoStorm @Spencer4336 @blclay24 @Gilligan @upscrazy8 @RDFTS @FarFromStock @intow @Crikk @2014RubyRed @Yukon Joe @NE Ford @cubiefan101 @southpaw14_2004 @**** VT @Ironhorse07 @KODIAK @sj-CHI @Yunk the Junk @Redrap22 @ossachuk @Raven13 @RV67 @Lvrkight6481 @Geo_Tactical @beemerman @cbcgeneral @GMAN62465 @cpetes @Nick@Apollo-Optics @RaptorScrew @TheWolf @RAPTORSV @Redrap22 @Sgmshipp @VAFordGuy

ORDER LIST:

1) Raven13
2) Ironhorse07
3) AbnMP13
4) Redrap22
5) FarFromStock
6) RDFTS
7) hh65flyer
8) Mariner
9) Geo_Tactical
10) Wilson
11) RaptorScrew
12) SirCrush32
13) Doc Constantine
14) goinsvt
15) Palerider

D

Deleted member 12951

Count me in if I can still use what's left on a Adam's gift card balance to pay partial to this?

Seems like they should be including a bottle and ez-refill funnel on this group buy, hint, hint.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Count me in if I can still use what's left on a Adam's gift card balance to pay partial to this?

Seems like they should be including a bottle and ez-refill funnel on this group buy, hint, hint.

Yes, you can use your Gift Card balance.

This group buy was requested in the Daily Special thread, and @Wilson said just the gallon and towels.

Don't you already have a spray bottle for HGG?