Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sj-CHI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Might sound like a broken record but after SnoBall I got the Cyclo and went through the three steps to completely remove scratches and nicks, finishing with the grey paint sealant.

This was all great and I was thrilled. What I wasn't prepared for was how amazing the finish is when you wash it. We got some nice weather in Chicago last weekend and I did an outside wash. I used the H2O Guard and Glass. The finished product is better than new.

Thank you Adams and if anyone is debating the product -- you won't regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally got the presher washer going was empty, so run to town grab some e-30 get it going call so all I was able to do was rince. Looks like I spent hr on it lol, love AdamsPolishes I realy wanted to try the GG next time

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Might sound like a broken record but after SnoBall I got the Cyclo and went through the three steps to completely remove scratches and nicks, finishing with the grey paint sealant.

This was all great and I was thrilled. What I wasn't prepared for was how amazing the finish is when you wash it. We got some nice weather in Chicago last weekend and I did an outside wash. I used the H2O Guard and Glass. The finished product is better than new.

Thank you Adams and if anyone is debating the product -- you won't regret it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting everyone know how great it turned out!

I never get tired of hearing about how good these products work, and how great the Cyclo polishes the paint!

The H2O Guard & Gloss is in a class by itself, when it comes to ease of use and amazing results!
@Wilson, skip the new puppy and get a gallon of HGG instead. The kids will get over it, eventually... :ROFLJest:

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My paint correction is going to be the true test of Adams for me. I drove through some brush a while back and messed up my rear fenders badddddd.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk