Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha I wish I won. I want the foam gun so bad. I didn't realize the cyclo was even on sale til 1200 ET last night. I only got gray pads though for the paint sealant, I don't use a wax or glaze currently. I'm a hardcore HGG customer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hahaha I wish I won. I want the foam gun so bad. I didn't realize the cyclo was even on sale til 1200 ET last night. I only got gray pads though for the paint sealant, I don't use a wax or glaze currently. I'm a hardcore HGG customer

I went in on the gallon deal way back when haven't even opened them yet. So figured might as well.

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score

The foam gun rocks!!

I love it!!uploadfromtaptalk1456251816767.jpg

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did the N/C Raptor run. Had done the Adams h20 just before I left. Some the mud did stick on the truck, but the water just ran off. I think it worked very well. Car wash after and hand wash good as new again.

You would never thought you went through some of those mud holes.

--Cheers

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it did stay real clean, but i didn't really hit the holes as hard as some did. But I am still washing out sand from the underside. Ordered Some Adams all purpose cleaner and Invisible Undercarriage spray. Gonna pull the wheels and clean the underside. I'm ocd don't you know. But it was a blast.