Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Stopped by Adams HQ this afternoon to collect my 5 mystery boxes. Nothing like being able to slightly sway what ends up in the box! Also met Adam, checked out his new Grand Cherokee SRT8 and then let him inspect the Raptor.

The STR8 is a BAD mamma jamma!

I may or may not have rigorously tested the launch control in that thing days after he took delivery of it...

:Hump:

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a gallon of VRT hope I don't double up on it lol but why not it's good stuff. I plan on reviving the truck spray in liner soon. works good on it.

Yeah, I used it on the line-x bumpers & steps. Really cleaned them up AND made them water repellent!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uh can't believe I missed the brush I need both the wheel and undercarriage. you know I'd get a lot more stuff if it was free shipping.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uh can't believe I missed the brush I need both the wheel and undercarriage. you know I'd get a lot more stuff if it was free shipping.

The forum discount is "like" free shipping.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Great time to stock up on towels, Double Soft 2PKs are on sale!

Adam's Daily Special - 24 Hours of Shine & Savings!!

Don't forget to use the forum code to receive your discount!

These towels are softer than Jennifer Aniston's ****!

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
WWW.RUNRAPTORRUN.COM