Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
6954-img-0082.jpg
[/IMG]

I have a gallon of VRT will eventually do all the spray in bedliner looks good. I'm thinking a sponge mop or something with a handle. this might qualify for a year's supply did I mention I hate paying for shipping.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

6955-img-0092.jpg
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

might as well put this here too vinal on the hood with the vrt on.
6953-img-0089.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick, if I ordered 5 mystery boxes at once that doesn't mean I will get 5 of the same thing right? Because that's what I just did.

No, you won't get 5 identical products. It may be one big ticket item like a gallon of SVRT of Deep Wheel Cleaner. Could be a few Great White towels. Could be 50 pounds of mints.....

;)

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just bought a gallon of VRT hope I don't double up on it lol but why not it's good stuff. I plan on reviving the truck spray in liner soon. works good on it.