Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are very happy to introduce Adam's Black Trim Restorer. Black Trim Restorer is a semi-permanent dye that will bring back a dark black finish to faded exterior plastics that have been damaged by UV exposure over the years.

We're also launching our Pumpkin Spice Interior Detailer today in 16oz only, sorry no gallons that I'm aware of this time, and a bunch of other items like the hard plastic storage case, Anti-Fatigue Work Mat, new t-shirts and hoodie, and a limited edition Black and Red 5-gallon Bucket. You can find all of the new items under the NEW PRODUCTS section of the website.

Use the code OCT17 for 15% off of your order*, plus free shipping over $100 for the continental U.S. only.

This sale ends on Halloween night at Midnight MST!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

jH8cNjs.jpg
zKlzVfz.jpg
hi2bsnz.jpg
HhzOii6.jpg
W7w1Xrc.jpg

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are very happy to introduce Adam's Black Trim Restorer. Black Trim Restorer is a semi-permanent dye that will bring back a dark black finish to faded exterior plastics that have been damaged by UV exposure over the years.

We're also launching our Pumpkin Spice Interior Detailer today in 16oz only, sorry no gallons that I'm aware of this time, and a bunch of other items like the hard plastic storage case, Anti-Fatigue Work Mat, new t-shirts and hoodie, and a limited edition Black and Red 5-gallon Bucket. You can find all of the new items under the NEW PRODUCTS section of the website.

Use the code OCT17 for 15% off of your order*, plus free shipping over $100 for the continental U.S. only.

This sale ends on Halloween night at Midnight MST!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

jH8cNjs.jpg
zKlzVfz.jpg
hi2bsnz.jpg
HhzOii6.jpg
W7w1Xrc.jpg
Nice, can’t wait to try!

Bulldog17

Reaction score
Polishes

Hi , new to get. Been a lurker for a while. Do I pm you with an order? Or just click on above link for truck care products......thanks

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi , new to get. Been a lurker for a while. Do I pm you with an order? Or just click on above link for truck care products......thanks

Hello!

Go ahead and click any link in one of my posts, and it will take you directly to the website where you can place your order.

If you are on a computer, you can also click on the Adam's logo on the right hand side, with the rest of the vendors that sponsor FRF.

The website keeps track of click-through sales, so any sale placed after clicking through from FRF gets tallied to this forum. The bean-counters then use that information to keep track of marketing efforts, which keeps me on this forum! So thank you for asking, and for clicking through on your order, and most of all, thanks for your business!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
15% Off New Products and Store Wide For 48 Hours Only!

Some new products unveiled at SEMA last week, such as the new Swirl Killer 21MM Long Throw Polisher, which utilizes 6.5" Polishing Pads. For those of you that have been requesting we bring back 6.5" pads, they're finally in stock and were being bagged up yesterday! Also unveiled is a new One Step Polish. Adam's One Step Polish is designed primarily for machine polishing to fix light imperfections. It's a versatile product, able to be used with just about any of our polishing pads, so it's not color-coded to any specific pad: use it with a White Foam Pad for light polishing, use with an Orange Foam Pad for more correcting.

More products are on the way too, including a Professional Line with detail shops in mind. We're in the final stages of getting everything ready there, so all I can say at this time is that larger bottles of our compounds and polishes are on the way! I know this has been another huge request that we receive on a weekly basis, so we'll be able to help you out with this very soon!

Use discount code SEMA to save 15%.
Free ground shipping on orders over $125 (CONUS only)
Sale ends Thursday 11/9 at midnight MST.

CLICK TO SHOP NEW PRODUCTS

VkcutWr.jpg
XFGXuYp.jpg
KjK8sk3.jpg