Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!

Don't forget to make an order during this sale.

And, the first person to try out the new Matte Detailer on their Raptor graphics, and then make a short post in this thread with some thoughts and photos, will win their choice of any gallon refill priced $44.99 or less (before discounts).

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow now $150 min for free shipping. Didn't it used to be $100? That sucks.

might be with seirten promotions it seems to bounce around $50 $100 but that's the most so far. that I know of. they need to find that average order and raise it $5 that would get people to jump their order instead of just waiting for one big one.

BajaRacer

Reaction score
Took advantage of the Memorial Day Adam's sale and just got my Matte Detailer along with a few other "must haves".

Was able to give it a shot on my 2017 Raptor. This product was a perfect match for me since the clear bra I had installed was specifically cut out for the front graphics to preserve the matte finish. I also did a 22ple coating so the paint really shines but the hood graphics stay matte.

I also put it to use on the rear applique and bumper to get it clean but not shiny! Worked perfect.

I'm sold! Like the fact that it cleans and keeps the finish matte.

Give it a shot! Here are some pics to prove it - sorry not the best photo taker but should be able to see how it came out!!

Attachments

• Raptor Hood Grahics.jpg
    Raptor Hood Grahics.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Rator Graphics-Pass Rear.jpg
    Rator Graphics-Pass Rear.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Raptor Rear Aplique.jpg
    Raptor Rear Aplique.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 35
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Took advantage of the Memorial Day Adam's sale and just got my Matte Detailer along with a few other "must haves".

Was able to give it a shot on my 2017 Raptor. This product was a perfect match for me since the clear bra I had installed was specifically cut out for the front graphics to preserve the matte finish. I also did a 22ple coating so the paint really shines but the hood graphics stay matte.

I also put it to use on the rear applique and bumper to get it clean but not shiny! Worked perfect.

Give it a shot! Here are some pics to prove it - sorry not the best photo taker but should be able to see how it came out!!

Glad to hear that the new Matte Detailer worked great on your graphics!

Thanks for posting your impressions and photos.

I will send you a PM to get your info to send you a free gallon refill!

-Dan

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score

looking good but I already know Adam's polishes rock