Adam's ceramic wheel coating kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dingo

Reaction score
Im awaiting my 20 inch ADV1 wheels and im planning in buying the ADAM'S CERAMIC WHEEL COATING KIT to apply it to the brand new wheels as will be easier to do it without the tires and to get them protected before installing them. One kit should be enough?
I spent close to $550 on the sale and will do a complete detailing following your guide on Sunday. Thanks.

jacobp

Reaction score
Im awaiting my 20 inch ADV1 wheels and im planning in buying the ADAM'S CERAMIC WHEEL COATING KIT to apply it to the brand new wheels as will be easier to do it without the tires and to get them protected before installing them. One kit should be enough?
I spent close to $550 on the sale and will do a complete detailing following your guide on Sunday. Thanks.

Yes one kit will be enough for you. Going to coat mine this weekend

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yes, one kit is more than enough to do a set of 20-inch wheels.

The Ceramic Wheel Coating Kit contains 50ml of product, which is enough to do at least two sets of wheels that size.

And don't forget to do the spare!

Just in case you did not see my write-up:
Ceramic Coating on Wheels

And thanks for your business! That's quite the order!

-Dan

OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
Dan I also got the Ceramic pain coating and trim coating, hopefully will use this week at some point. Sorry if its a dum question, but can any of these products be used on my A.D.D. bumpers or tires(ceramic or trim coatings)? I believe the answer is no to the tires but just double checking

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dan I also got the Ceramic pain coating and trim coating, hopefully will use this week at some point. Sorry if its a dum question, but can any of these products be used on my A.D.D. bumpers or tires(ceramic or trim coatings)? I believe the answer is no to the tires but just double checking

I just saw your other thread this morning, and put a reply there. Sorry I did not get a response to your question yesterday, I completely missed the new thread you started.

I will copy the answer here, too.

No, the Ceramic Trim Coating cannot be used on tires, since the rubber flexes. It is for textured plastics and hard rubber trim, like around the windows.

For any painted metal on the bumper, and for any painted plastics that are smooth and glossy, use the Ceramic Paint Coating.

I am assuming the A.D.D. bumpers are painted. If they are not, let me know what the finish is.

OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
The A.D.D. bumpers are painted. Thanks Dan for your time as always. My wife begged for a detailing with Adam's products and got it.

Adams products in action

IMG_1191_zpsiyjqrnxf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1201_zps5lypymlg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[IMG
IMG_1203_zpsiolsgk6e.jpg[/IMG]
ATTACH]

IMG_1202_zpsdaatmej1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wifes Adamized car
IMG_1477_zpsbf0lc98d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

More products
IMG_1505_zpscpmti6eq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The A.D.D. bumpers are painted. Thanks Dan for your time as always. My wife begged for a detailing with Adam's products and got it.

Adams products in action

Wifes Adamized car

More products

Very nice work on the truck, and on her car!

I found that the best way to get approval for more orders from Adam's Polishes, is to make sure the wife's car gets detailed, too!

OP
OP
D

dingo

Reaction score
Thanks. Expensive hobby this one lol

Now I'm planning on removing the hood and bedside graphics to replace them, so I believe that should be the perfect timing to polish the car and apply the paint coating before getting the new ones.

Which polisher would you get, a 15 or 21mm Rupes or Rupes mark ll or nothing that fancy such as..?
looking for an electric pressure washer if you can recommend one?

Last edited: