Adam's 4th of July Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 4th of July order showed up. With such a deep discount I probably should have taken more advantage, but maintenance and upkeep orders keep costs lower and always have product on hand. Thanks again @AdamsPolishes834921e1b38935145ec02c0f2a1e55c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My 4th of July order showed up. With such a deep discount I probably should have taken more advantage, but maintenance and upkeep orders keep costs lower and always have product on hand. Thanks again @AdamsPolishes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Let me know how you like the Tire & Rubber Cleaner.

-Dan

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My HGG group buy and 4th sale orders came in today just in time to get my shine on for the weekend!! Dan, as you can see my spray nozzle for the tire cleaner doesn't have a pick up tube, can y'all send me another? Thanks@AdamsPolishes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 37
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My HGG group buy and 4th sale orders came in today just in time to get my shine on for the weekend!! Dan, as you can see my spray nozzle for the tire cleaner doesn't have a pick up tube, can y'all send me another? Thanks @AdamsPolishes

Great timing, nice order, and thank you!

Sorry about the missing sprayer tube. Send me a PM with your order number.

-Dan

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next week, for sure!

Also, the NEW17 discount code is good until tonight at midnight, so you can use that if you need your fix sooner than next week!

CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR SHINE FIX

Thank you, I need to take an inventory to see what I need to order, so I'm going to take the weekend to make a list an what for the 4TH OF JULY sale! :patriot::patriot::patriot: