Adam's 24 Hour Halloween Sale!! New Products!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our Halloween Sale is live right now through midnight tomorrow!

CLICK THE IMAGE TO SHOP

halloween_94ff9139949807a19bf75117b608f9779d5f3600.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wanna come do mine joe? She hasn't seen a full wash for over six months. Just cleaned off what I needed to fix something. Lol

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reflection is awesome! Does it have a coat of wax on it from earlier or is that shine just from the Waterless Wash and Detail Spray?

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When the truck was about 3 weeks old we got an xpel clear wrap installed on it. Otherwise, it's all Adam's products. But no wax yet.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

On your next order, get a bottle of Rinseless Wash. It is a concentrate that can be used to make a waterless wash dilution but it also contains some gloss enhancers and some protection, like the Detail Spray does. Real "Waterless Wash" only contains cleaners and lubricants. See how it turns out with just the Rinseless dilution and no Detail Spray. It would save some time only doing one step.

Also, making a Rinseless dilution for use as a waterless wash is cheaper than buying actual "Waterless Wash". A good dilution for the Rinseless is 1:8, so 2oz in the 16oz spray bottle. I used distilled water for the mixture since my tap water is fairly hard. That means one 16oz bottle of Rinseless will make a gallon of waterless wash dilution, which is about half the cost of a gallon of regular Waterless Wash.