48 HOURS of FREE SHIPPING at AdamsPolishes.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
meU36yV.png

48 HOUR STOCK UP SPECIAL
All Orders Over $50 Ship FREE*

SHOP OUR LATEST RELEASES

*Sale ends Wednesday 7/22/15 at 11:59pm MST. Free shipping valid for orders over $50 after all applicaable discounts. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Express, Air, and International Shipping is extra. Valid at AdamsPolishes.com and participating retailers.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This free shipping promo is a great way to pick up some of the items in the Clearance section.

Adam's Clearance Items | Adam's Polishes Sale

@cbcgeneral get some of the grey Sealant Pads so you don't have to clean them out anymore. At this price, you can just toss them, since the Liquid Paint Sealant is so hard to clean out of the pads.

Also, Leather Conditioner gallons are on close-out, they won't be stocking the gallon containers anymore.

Note that the free shipping code for orders over $50 cannot be used at the same time as the 10% off RAPTOR code, so this promo only makes sense for orders at or just over $50.

Cobra2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now the sale comes.....after paying an absorbent amount in shipping for a gallon of detail and cleaner.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This free shipping promo is a great way to pick up some of the items in the Clearance section.

Adam's Clearance Items | Adam's Polishes Sale

@cbcgeneral get some of the grey Sealant Pads so you don't have to clean them out anymore. At this price, you can just toss them, since the Liquid Paint Sealant is so hard to clean out of the pads.

Also, Leather Conditioner gallons are on close-out, they won't be stocking the gallon containers anymore.

Note that the free shipping code for orders over $50 cannot be used at the same time as the 10% off RAPTOR code, so this promo only makes sense for orders at or just over $50.

Thanks for the heads up bro. Definitely going to put an order in. At that price I'm going to gab at least a dozen of the grey, orange and white just to have them. Knowing how I am though I'll probably order a few of the new ones just to make myself feel better. Lol.

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got some microfibers, detail spray, and a few other goodies! Without paying shipping kept me under 200 bucks!

Can't beat that on a premium product :happy107: