H M Racing Welcome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
I met Kevin and his partner over 15 years ago when they helped to prep a ranger 7s truck for National Spring. We spent some very late sleepless nights preping this truck to go run the Score Primm, Nevda race. Kevins partner started the race as co-driver and I remember driving into Las Vegas to get a part for the truck. It was not the greatest race truck like the yellow ranger before it, but who cares we were racin ! Or trying to !

The race truck was having problems and eventually I put my big A&& in and we got rolling only to have a right front spindle break. Hey that's racing.

Kevin impressed me as a very smart guy. I have recently learned that Kevin of H M racing built the first long travel suspensions for Outlaw Raptor. I have put in many miles riding, and driving one of these long travel Raptors and am looking foward to my next trip out to southern California to see their shop and some of the work they do.