Smittybilt 10 lbs Black CO2 Tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be ordering if I hadn't already had the power tank set up
This is a GREAT deal compared to what I paid for mine

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take one and I DO already have a Powertank. Maybe I'll just put this one on the 2014 SE that just got built yesterday. :burnout:

For those considering an on-board compressor, think twice, buy once, cry once. You can virtually grow old waiting for those unit, other than those with big, bulky reservoirs, to restore a tire to road operating pressures.

D

Deleted member 12951

Any recommendations for securely mounting it?

There is a roll bar mount for it:
Compressed Air System by Smittybilt - Smittybilt Winches and Winch Accessories - -WS3

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Yes, how do you like it?
Does the job?

To be honest. I purchased it for TRR 2014 and brought it empty to TMX to have them fill it. They didn't have enough C02 nor the correct hook ups so I ended up using my SmittyBilt 5.65 CFM Air Compressor instead. So I never got to use it.

Smittybilt Part 2781 - 5.65 CFM Air Compressor-WS2

The only item I purchased to use with the tank was the ARB tire inflator with Gauge so I didn't have to mess with checking air during fills.

ARB TIRE INFLATOR WITH GAUGE (ARB605US)

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Trey's advice and bought the PolyPerformance CO2 system. Was 236 and 13 for shipping, but that includes mount and the smaller handle allows it to stand up under my F1 cover.
Used it at TRR14 to fill tires each day from 25 to 45 psi. 12 fills plus couple tires on another members truck and still plenty left.
Maybe they can give you a group buy price?

petybytu.jpg
Maybe they can give you a group buy price?

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK, we have met the minimum number of members for this price and I'll start sending out Paypal invoices.
Please pm me your
Full Name and shipping address as well as your email address. Once I receive all 5 Payments I can start to ship out the orders.
Any orders after these are still eligible for this price.

Take advantage of this great setup, order now.

Thanks guys.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can also sell these for $24.75 +shipping

images.ashx