The "Official" Snoball Prep GROUP buys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pricing updated on first post.
Bubba Ropes where $180 and Soft shackles were $43 just to compare.
Won't be using them.

D

Deleted member 12951

Instead of paying shipping, can we just pick this stuff up at snoball?

Would it make sense to get three soft shackles and a bridle to go along with the rope or overkill?

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will be in if we can setup a snowball pickup :)
Also is it possible to get the one higher grade kinetic rope? And what is the WLL and factor of the shackle

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I can see if they will make shipping cheaper if it's shipped to one location, but there will still be a shipping charge.
I can't get around that.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Will be in if we can setup a snowball pickup :)
Also is it possible to get the one higher grade kinetic rope? And what is the WLL and factor of the shackle

I can get the 1" rope if you want, let me see the pricing.

"A 1/2" soft shackle made from Samson's Amsteel Blue, Dyneema SK-75 fiber.
Has an average break strength of 42,000 lbs and a working load limit (WLL) of 10,500 lbs at a 4:1 safety factor."

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

OK 1" x 30' Kinetic Rope is going to be $152.00 +shipping

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Price looks good on the 1"

I am sure they can discount the shipping for a large order to a single location as just a single order to myself on the their website the shipping normalized as I added items becoming much cheaper per item for a larger order than a smaller one.

I have purchased from them before and they are a great company to deal with.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I'll take the 1" instead.

OK I'll be starting a list of items

Price looks good on the 1"

I am sure they can discount the shipping for a large order to a single location as just a single order to myself on the their website the shipping normalized as I added items becoming much cheaper per item for a larger order than a smaller one.

I have purchased from them before and they are a great company to deal with.

I'll call them tomorrow and see what it'll be for example 5-10 ropes shipped to my shop and I'll bring it all up and hand it out during registration.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

List started, let me know who wants what.

Thanks guys