Kleinn-TRAIN HORNS Built just for your RAPTOR.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Based on the manual I read with the kleinn 100% duty cycle 150psi pump it can be mount any direction (Not recommended upside down as it can cause it to over heat).

Now they have a couple 100% duty Cycle 150 PSI pumps and the difference is CFM so if both kits use the same pump then price difference between the middle and top package will be my deciding factor

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want a 2,000 db horn that I can use to rouse the idiots not paying attention at the stop lights. Everything else is an accessory.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First post is updated.
I just got off the phone with Kleinn and these systems should start shipping out next week.
Due to rules I cannot post the Group buy pricing on the forum, please PM me with your interest.
Either the Veloci-Raptor 220, 230, or 730, I will give you the price in a PM.

Thanks

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just an update on these horns.
Prices that were given through PM there is an additional 5% off on top of those prices for this month only.
Pretty good savings on these kits.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wish you had a CC processor other than Paypal.

Chas is king send him a check

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Pm me if this is capable of airing tires also. I wonder if I could put a dump on it? That's the way to go guys or you have to pull the dump by hand once a day every time you use it.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chas is king send him a check

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Pm me if this is capable of airing tires also. I wonder if I could put a dump on it? That's the way to go guys or you have to pull the dump by hand once a day every time you use it.

I don't get my Amex points with Cash..

And yes they can air tires, the Pump is rated at 100% duty so no need to worry about keeping the pump running while airing tires or using tools with it