Kleinn-TRAIN HORNS Built just for your RAPTOR.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where do these mount? Are there any mods that will affect where they mount? Can you get a larger tank? Do they come with psi gauge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like it mounts to the frame rail up in the back, I am guessing the crazy suspensions like the RR cantilever might cause an issue or possibly some of the support braces.

You can always add a second tank if you want more air storage. I am probably going to mount an air outlet to the bumper for quick air ups and will get a remote gauge as well.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have they even released retail pricing on these kits yet? Let alone GB pricing... Just want to get a ballpark of what they are looking for. While the top tier would be nice, I can settle for middle of the road to start as it still has the 100% duty cycle compressor.

justuspost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with you SS. But I'm hoping that the top-of-the-line kit will be such a great deal that we can't pass it up! Also it'd be helpful to know if the compressor can be mounted at any angle. Some don't matter. Some can only be strait up.