GROUP BUY: SS Braided brake lines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built in Oct 2012. Will I be able to crawl under the truck and count the pieces?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let's give this till the end of the day to lock in the lower rate.
I'll be adding myself to the list as well cause I need a set. lol

How many did we have on the interest thread? Might be worth sending some PM's. I know not everyone has seen the order thread. We had a bunch of interest.....

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Mine was built in Oct 2012. Will I be able to crawl under the truck and count the pieces?

Yeah I'll be asking everyone with a 2012 to crawl under the truck and check to see if the 2 hoses from your axle look like they disconnect or if it looks like it doesn't.
I will check my buddies truck and take a pic unless someone with a 13 or 14 could snap a pic of that area for me.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

How many did we have on the interest thread? Might be worth sending some PM's. I know not everyone has seen the order thread. We had a bunch of interest.....

We had 28 interested and yes I'll be sending out pm's.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Everyone on the list so far send me an email with the following information please.

Full Name:
Shipping Address:
Email for Paypal Invoice:
Phone Number:

Email me at [email protected]

Subject: Crown Brake Lines

Thanks
Roger

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

I'll do it after work since I'm in that ************* useless no ac **** mobile Honda ******* civic.

I'm in either way though.

Color and length? (2012)