GROUP BUY --BlackVue DashCam--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Varhammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you notice anything different with the wiring? I would rather replace the cameras in mine instead of install everything again. My old unit is a 650 going up to a 750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Do you notice anything different with the wiring? I would rather replace the cameras in mine instead of install everything again. My old unit is a 650 going up to a 750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the wires work for both.

smarsha11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine installed a couple days ago. It is a quality system. My only problem is that the files are so big that downloading footage using the app or laptop is not practical if you want more than 1 or 2 files. Each file is 70+MB

JustBillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUMP

I’m thinking about picking up one of these either in the “Front Only” or the full “Dual Cam” and I just want to make sure you folks that bought these are still diggin the cameras before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Last edited:

IRONMAN

Reaction score
BUMP

I’m thinking about picking up one of these either in the “Front Only” or the full “Dual Cam” and I just want to make sure you folks that bought these are still diggin the cameras before I pull the trigger.

Thanks

Love mine, just did the Snoball and I got great footage off of it.
Send RSI ([email protected]) an email and they can get you squared away.
I got the 128GB and it holds a ton of video.