GROUP BUY --BlackVue DashCam--

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested. However, what happens when someone breaks in and steals the Dashcam itself? Am I wrong in saying that you would need to have a hotspot constantly running in your vehicle so the videos would be sent to the cloud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Interested. However, what happens when someone breaks in and steals the Dashcam itself? Am I wrong in saying that you would need to have a hotspot constantly running in your vehicle so the videos would be sent to the cloud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say most people braking into a car are more focused on stealing items on the seat, in the glove box or center console. They won't even notice the camera that's just under the rear view mirror.
Their Adrenalin is just pushing them to get in and get out.
Just my opinion.

My old camera I had was mainly focus on if I got into an accident and some a hole cut me off I had proof if they decided to lie and say it was my fault.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am in when you reach over 45 buyers for the 128gb model

I have the 650 with the Magic Pro Battery and I did install a Verizon hot spot that runs on the Blackvue battery pack too.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does this come with the Power Magic Pro battery discharge preventer?

Unfortunately no it's not included. They are available for an extra $19.99

I am in when you reach over 45 buyers for the 128gb model

I have the 650 with the Magic Pro Battery and I did install a Verizon hot spot that runs on the Blackvue battery pack too.

Will do. By the look of it we may not reach that count.
Thanks

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correction, take me off the list for the time being. Mod funding is a bit short after buying Deavers.

Last edited: