Affordable CREE LED Light Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Haven't mounted mine up yet, need to come up with a bracket first. Here is a thread on the same lights showing some of the durability of them.

Hanning LED Inc. - Your Canadian Offroad Lighting Source - Ford F150 Forum - Community of Ford Truck Fans

Eric is also a member of this forum noimport4thisasian is his screen name.

Damn, his spots are not so spotty.lol
30 degrees
These bars have 8 degrees which should really focus that light I believe.
Other wise bars look identical.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm starting to hear the call of the dark side. Lol.

" Luke, I am your father "

" Nooooo...."

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea those amazon ones are completely different housings. This threads bars appear to be quite close copy's of my VisionX bar's housing/mount/design.

Ive been seeing many of the ebay threads surface, and most labeled as "spot" are 30* beams, in one case one was 60* and considered spot lol As Ironman mentioned these bars are avail in 8*, a big difference for throw

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Yea those amazon ones are completely different housings. This threads bars appear to be quite close copy's of my VisionX bar's housing/mount/design.

Ive been seeing many of the ebay threads surface, and most labeled as "spot" are 30* beams, in one case one was 60* and considered spot lol As Ironman mentioned these bars are avail in 8*, a big difference for throw

If your interested people let me know so I can put in the order this week.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn, his spots are not so spotty.lol
30 degrees
These bars have 8 degrees which should really focus that light I believe.
Other wise bars look identical.

I've noticed a lot of the eBay special bars that are "combo" bars are actually 30* "Spots" and 60* Floods. Which, to me, is just really a driving light combined with a flood light and not a true Combo bar in the traditional sense. Hard to find a good bar that has a true "Spot" lens profile so it's good to see a vendor putting out affordable bars with good specs.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be anxious to see some night shot comparisons.

m

m