~~~Recovery Gear Group Buys for your area~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I would be in for a pair of soft shackles and a recovery rope, not sure of what thickness though.

I have the 7/8" kinetic and works great but quite a few people got the 1" kinetic
so really it's preference.
For our trucks I think the 7/8" is more then enough.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this thread has been started to provide groups of people in certain areas to get together and save on shipping as well as group discounts towards recovery gear from SouthEast Overland.

This is how this will work, people that are attending TRR for example can nominate one person to have all the gear shipped to, this way instead of paying around $18ea. for shipping a Kinetic rope the cost would only be around $8.50ea.
Once the groups hit 5 or more in the group buy for a specific item roughly an additional 3% will be taken off each item that has reached it's 5 item mark.

Listed below are the items being offered along with there prices.
If you would like to see other items added to the list please let me know.
The items do not need to be just from SouthEast Overland.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/2" Southeast Overland Soft Shackles

Cost: $36.95ea.
Group rate: $34.00ea.
5 or more: $33.00ea.

Home Shipping: $6.50 each
Group Shipping: $2.00 each

IMG_2890.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7/8" x 30' Kinetic Recovery Rope

Cost: $125.95ea.
Group rate: $118.50ea.
5 or more: $115.00ea. (in your group only)

Home Shipping: $18.00 each
Group Shipping: $8.50 each

photo-279.gif

1" x 30' Kinetic Recovery Rope

Cost: $159.95ea.
Group rate: $147.00ea.
5 or more: $142.50ea.

Home Shipping: $18.00 each
Group Shipping: $8.50 each

photo-279.gif

Van Beest D-Rings

1/2" Van Beest Green Pin shackles

Cost: $8.95ea.
Group rate: $8.55ea.
5 or more: $8.30ea.

Genuine 1/2" Van Beest Green Pin shackles manufactured in Sliedrecht, Netherlands.
Van Beest are high quality shackles with a WLL (working load limit) of 2 tons and a 6:1 safety factor.
Used for ATV/UTV use.
For liability reasons, load bearing recovery gear my not be returned or exchanged.

.5-inch.gif

3/4" Van Beest Green Pin shackles

Cost: $22.00
Group rate: $21.00ea.
5 or more: $20.50ea.

Genuine 3/4" Van Beest Green Pin shackles manufactured in Sliedrecht, Netherlands.
Van Beest are high quality shackles with a WLL (working load limit) of 4.75 tons and a 6:1 safety factor.
Used for standard Off-Road Truck.
For liability reasons, load bearing recovery gear my not be returned or exchanged.

.75-inch.gif

LIST:
GROUP Names:
Items listed in each group:

:favorites13:
Let's get this going for Snoball 2016.
I need a good tow strap.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

H O L I D A Y CHEER Event fundraiser
Donate $10 for a chance to win a 50" light bar.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=929496
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

oh, and if you have time, Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can say these are HIGH Quality items. I have the soft Shackles, 1" rope and the 3/4" steel shackles.

At snoball the 1" recovery rope and soft shackles made for very quick recovery times. Also the soft shackles protect the surface of the vehicle where you are connecting so not metal on metal like when using the steel shackles. But I still recommend having a couple of large steel shackles for those complex recoveries