** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

palen2

Reaction score
With the level 3 build what is the difference between 3Five AMP Ballasts or Morimoto 5Five AMP Ballasts if I have a choice i'll have Morimoto 5 five AMP Ballasts.:happy3:

palen2

Reaction score
palen2 retrofits

My level 3 build - :evillol:white angel eyes inner and amber evil eyes outer with evil eyes illuminating upper tilted /clocked to outer - leds across lower -white and amber half and half amber on outer white on inner - dark background clear lens and a amber 6.2L logo on side. I will post pics soon.

Last edited:

6cuda6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My level 3 build - :evillol:white angel eyes inner and amber evil eyes outer with evil eyes illuminating upper tilted /clocked to outer - leds across lower -white and amber half and half amber on outer white on inner - dark background clear lens and a amber 6.2L logo on side. I will post pics soon.

Pics???

palen2

Reaction score
I have been working out of state all month as soon as I get home I will install the lights and post pics around three more weeks