** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do I still have time to Take advantage of the 10% off, I'm Ready to order. I love these lights I actually sent an email to your website last night still waiting to hear

hamatym

Reaction score
Hello all.....Just wanted to help the guys on the fence out and let you know what results I see over the stock 2013 HID's:

1) The standard beam spread is MUCH wider than stock, making for a very nice full range viewing without adding fog lights.
2) Brights work perfectly with the stock set-up and are really impressive as no viewable cutoff is present.
3) The Off Road option is VERY powerful, the regular lights work extremely well in this kit but the higher wattage off roads blast light everywhere. Nice to have this option hooked to an upfitter all while packaged in the standard headlights.
4) The "Evil eye" Halo's are where I really notice something different. I have the white version hooked to a another upfitter for (DRL). Gets a ton of looks during the day...but at night they are so bright you they actually enhance the viewing range. Sound crazy I know, but last night I was driving alone in the center lane on a three lane highway. You can see the outter side barrier walls perfectly through the side windows at a 90 degree angle. I turned off the Halo's and you loose about 10' on the sides. When they are on with the HID's you really get a viewable range unachieveable with any headlight set-up. Great for catching a deer far back off the road, here is Ohio that is VERY common and it's nice to see them that much faster.

Roger at RSiWorks did a great job with these headlight kits, I highly recommend as you will not be disappointed!!

Attachments

• Halos2.jpg
    Halos2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 57