** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's perfect. lol you know what it's like when a kid run's up and look try's to show you something in your face and you have to grab his hand and hold it so you can back up and see it lol. don't know why but that is what the other pic was doing to me lol.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep drawing on paper what I'm thinking I want and it looks like boob's I'm not a very good drawer but I have a good mind. In my head what I want looks good but I'll just have to see it first. when I flip the fog's off it's like some one turned off the lights and put flash lights up front.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I keep drawing on paper what I'm thinking I want and it looks like boob's I'm not a very good drawer but I have a good mind. In my head what I want looks good but I'll just have to see it first. when I flip the fog's off it's like some one turned off the lights and put flash lights up front.

Are you sure your not just trying to draw boobs. lol
Nothing wrong with boobs, boobs are good.
I'm waiting on some parts that are on back order and once I get them in I will mock up what your trying to imagine to show you it in real life and give you a better understanding.
Trying to picture it in your mind and seeing it for real might throw your off completely.
Soon Jeff soon.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking the same thing. The up fitter wires I have a set on my fog's and passably using the 10 amp but not sure yet. I watched your video on installing pretty much I will not be doing it. Maybe this will have to be my next vacation for next year head to Michigan.
The video I watched so far was only on the pass threw ha. That was funny the Z thing.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got back home and found a big box with two smaller boxes containing two new beautiful headlights with a bunch of wires and things hanging off.
Once I install the wire harness will everything fall in to place and be self-explanatory, or is there anything I should know?

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just got back home and found a big box with two smaller boxes containing two new beautiful headlights with a bunch of wires and things hanging off.
Once I install the wire harness will everything fall in to place and be self-explanatory, or is there anything I should know?

Here are the videos for installing.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f207/mh1-hid-light-output-installation-instructions-22410/

Should take anywhere between 4-5 hours roughly but that's with soldering and connecting the up-fitters as well.
You will need some 12 gage wire for your off-road light connection to the up-fitter wires in the engine compartment.
I sent you a pm with my ph# if you need to call me.

Thanks Arno