** RETROFIT HEADLIGHTS **-Custom built HID Retrofit pics and pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Another Happy Customer. Man his truck looked GOOOOOD!
Very impressed on how these turned out. Did a personal install and took roughly around 4-5 hours to complete from start to finish with some shooting the shit.
Could have probably have done it in about 4 with all the tools ready to go.
Ran into a couple of snags that I didn't expect but we worked it out with the help of Dawson (THANKS DAWSON).
2013 models have a different wiring harness that needs a pig tail adapter. Also it seems that they don't need a load resistor like the earlier models for the Sequential turns.

Here are a few pics.
Thanks Dan(AKA hamatym) and was a pleasure meeting you.

Before
5699-raptor-day1.jpg

After
Hama2_zpsede6d54d.jpg

Hama1_zps387ebfa3.jpg

Hama3_zpsfd71bffd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hamatym

Reaction score
Thanks Roger!.....I can not say enough good things about your install and Raptor knowledge shared. To all----I am still a newby to the Raptor world, but I HIGHLY recommend getting these lights. Putting the Halo's to an upfitter creates a look like no other, I used to own a Viper and did not get as many looks I get now. Crazy

The new HID's are indeed an upgrade from the stock HID, and the off road lights are just insane...add the fact the Halo's are extremely bright and you got a sweet set-up.

Thanks again Roger!!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was looking a pic's of my truck thinking yep this is going to be my next mod. If you can get a pic of what I was thinking. I'm in no hurry but I can't wait to see it.

Last edited:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you need to back up a bit and zoom the camera in. jk no Im not one close up and one standing back a bit next time would help me. I like the looks of the very top picture.